Divorce will probably be your largest financial transaction you complete in your lifetime. You will want to work with a financial expert when discussing proposed marriage settlement packages. A CDFA® professional is your go-to financial expert through the divorce process. With over 20 years in finance, we can demystify complex financial decisions and investment language to provide a visual analysis that will help you understand which assets to keep and which assets to let go given any and all proposed settlement packages. By understanding how your cash flow, assets, debts, expenses, and net worth all fit together, we help you by addressing your unique financial issues around divorce with data that can achieve a more equitable settlement for you. This assists you in understanding the real cost of your divorce. As your financial expert, we look at variables such as inflation, appreciation, earnings potential, and tax consequences to create a realistic picture of what your new life will look like. We will recognize any and all adverse tax consequences and pitfalls in every detail. We will show you a visual picture of your financial situation for any and all proposed settlement packages as you transition to a new lifestyle for years to come for you and the next generation.
Benefits of working with a CDFA® professional:
- Hearing an objective viewpoint during an emotional situation.
- Getting expert advice from a financial expert about your unique financial interests.
- Having confidence that your settlement is financially feasible to pursue financial freedom for years to come.
- Getting your finances organized. Our technology is built to streamline your finances today and for the future.
- Help you understand the why, when dealing with the financial intricacies of taxes, cash flow, financial independence, and estate planning.
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, we provide the client and attorney with data analysis that shows the financial effect of any given settlement. I provide support on financial issues such as:
- Establish spousal and child support.
- Represent you in court as a financial expert.
- We can establish what is personal versus marital property.
- Anchor your position while being an advocate for you.
- Assist with tax problems and solutions of multiple settlement proposals.
- Show you why you may not just want to split the house 50/50.
- By valuing and dividing property, we can establish rate of return and market values for different assets.
- Understanding finances inside and out, we can make sure you understand the financial impacts of different settlement proposals.
- Helping a client with their interest by producing powerful cash exhibits in the form of reports and graphical representations.
- Collecting the right financial data. People not trained in finances often miss important details when provided with a mountain of financial documents.